Première Urgence Internationale 2, rue Auguste Thomas 92600 Asnières-sur-Seine FR
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1
All the content of this site, including, without limitation, graphics, images, texts, videos, animations, sounds, logos, and icons as well as their formatting are the exclusive property of the association Première Urgence Internationale à l '' except for brands, logos or content belonging to other partner companies or authors
Any reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, retransmission or publication, even partial, of these various elements is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the Première Urgence Internationale association. This representation or reproduction, by any means whatsoever, constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L335-2 and following of the Code of intellectual property. In addition, failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement that may engage the civil and criminal liability of the infringer.
In accordance with the “Informatique et Libertés” law N ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose which you can exercise by contacting email@example.com , or by post accompanied by a copy of an identity document to the following address: Première Urgence Internationale 2, rue Auguste Thomas 92600 Asnières-sur-Seine FR. Your request will be processed within a maximum of two months following receipt.
1. Personal data may in particular be collected during a telephone call, sending an electronic message to one of our services, sending an online quote request form, when the connection to the Site to the rebel recruitment.
2. Purpose - Personal data is collected:
• or when you enter them in an online quote request form;
• either during a telephone call, on your initiative;
• or for the processing of orders and invoicing;
• or for recruitment, when you fill them in in the online form.
We do not collect your personal data without having obtained your consent.
Première Urgence Internationale is committed to respecting the principles of Regulation No. 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. Recipients - Your collected data that you communicate to us, necessary to respond to your request, are intended for Première Urgence Internationale, the data controller, for administrative and commercial management purposes. Your information will remain internal to Première Urgence Internationale.
4. Security - You are informed that your data may be disclosed by application of a law, regulation or by virtue of a decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority or, if this proves necessary, to purposes, for Première Urgence Internationale, to preserve its rights and interests.
5. Data retention period - Data is kept for the period strictly necessary to achieve the purposes referred to above. Beyond this period, they will be archived and kept in order to be able to meet legal and regulatory obligations and will not give rise to any use of any kind.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information contained on this site is as accurate as possible and the site is periodically updated, but may however contain inaccuracies, omissions or gaps. If you notice a gap, error or what appears to be a malfunction, please report it by email, describing the problem as precisely as possible (page causing the problem, triggering action, type of computer and browser used. ,…).
Under no circumstances can Première Urgence Internationale be held responsible for any damage to the user's computer or any loss of data resulting from the consultation or use of the Site.
Pictures are not contractual.
The hypertext links set up within the framework of this website to other resources present on the Internet network can not engage the responsibility of Première Urgence Internationale.
The Première Urgence Internationale website may provide links to other websites or other resources available on the Internet. Première Urgence Internationale has no means of controlling the sites in connection with its websites.
Première Urgence Internationale does not answer for the availability of such sites and external sources, nor does it guarantee it. It cannot be held responsible for any damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from the content of these sites or external sources, and in particular from the information, products or services they offer, or from any use that may be made of these elements.
The risks associated with this use fall fully on the Internet user, who must comply with their conditions of use.
Visitors and users of the Première Urgence Internationale website may not set up a hyperlink to this site without the prior written authorization given by Première Urgence Internationale. The latter reserves the right to accept or refuse a hyperlink without having to justify its decision.
162/5000 In addition, the formatting of this site required the use of external sources (design: Jefferson And Son Agency) Jefferson And Sonof which we have acquired the rights.